Linking Process Quality and Resource Usage: An Empirical Analysis
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 2163–2177, December 2014
How to Cite
Andritsos, D. A. and Tang, C. S. (2014), Linking Process Quality and Resource Usage: An Empirical Analysis. Production and Operations Management, 23: 2163–2177. doi: 10.1111/poms.12249
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2014 02:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: APR 2012
- Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit foundation
- Easton Technology Leadership Program
- Harold and Pauline Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at the UCLA Anderson School of Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!