Nie Wieder: Group-Based Emotions for In-Group Wrongdoing Affect Attitudes toward Unrelated Minorities
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 387–407, June 2013
How to Cite
Rees, J. H., Allpress, J. A. and Brown, R. (2013), Nie Wieder: Group-Based Emotions for In-Group Wrongdoing Affect Attitudes toward Unrelated Minorities. Political Psychology, 34: 387–407. doi: 10.1111/pops.12003
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- German Academic Exchange Service
- German National Academic Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!