Interpreting President Barack Obama's Facial Displays of Emotion: Revisiting the Dartmouth Group
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 369–385, June 2013
How to Cite
Stewart, P. A. and Ford Dowe, P. K. (2013), Interpreting President Barack Obama's Facial Displays of Emotion: Revisiting the Dartmouth Group. Political Psychology, 34: 369–385. doi: 10.1111/pops.12004
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!