Correction added after online publication 24 Jan 2013: Due to a software glitch in the author's statistics analysis package, the related statistics in the article, as well as the last column in table 1, are incorrect. The fundamental conclusions of the research remain unchanged; the error simply adjusts some of the effect sizes and related statistics up or down by .05 or so, and has been corrected in this version of the article.
Death Goes to the Polls: A Meta-Analysis of Mortality Salience Effects on Political Attitudes†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 183–200, April 2013
How to Cite
Burke, B. L., Kosloff, S. and Landau, M. J. (2013), Death Goes to the Polls: A Meta-Analysis of Mortality Salience Effects on Political Attitudes. Political Psychology, 34: 183–200. doi: 10.1111/pops.12005
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!