“We may be pirates, but we are not protesters”: Identity in the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 753–777, October 2013
How to Cite
Stuart, A., Thomas, E. F., Donaghue, N. and Russell, A. (2013), “We may be pirates, but we are not protesters”: Identity in the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. Political Psychology, 34: 753–777. doi: 10.1111/pops.12016
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!