A Change is Gonna Come: Generational Membership and White Racial Attitudes in the 21st Century
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 877–897, December 2013
How to Cite
Nteta, T. M. and Greenlee, J. S. (2013), A Change is Gonna Come: Generational Membership and White Racial Attitudes in the 21st Century. Political Psychology, 34: 877–897. doi: 10.1111/pops.12028
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Department of Political Science at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Gordon Center for American Public Policy
- Research Circle for Democracy and Cultural Pluralism
- Norman Fund at Brandeis University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!