A Change is Gonna Come: Generational Membership and White Racial Attitudes in the 21st Century
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 877–897, December 2013
How to Cite
Nteta, T. M. and Greenlee, J. S. (2013), A Change is Gonna Come: Generational Membership and White Racial Attitudes in the 21st Century. Political Psychology, 34: 877–897. doi: 10.1111/pops.12028
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Department of Political Science at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Gordon Center for American Public Policy
- Research Circle for Democracy and Cultural Pluralism
- Norman Fund at Brandeis University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!