Interethnic Factors as Predictors of the Subjective Well-Being of Minority Individuals in a Context of Recent Societal Changes
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 703–719, October 2014
How to Cite
Kus, L., Ward, C. and Liu, J. (2014), Interethnic Factors as Predictors of the Subjective Well-Being of Minority Individuals in a Context of Recent Societal Changes. Political Psychology, 35: 703–719. doi: 10.1111/pops.12038
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Mobility Grant, Estonian Foundation Archimedes
- European Social Fund. Grant Number: MJD362
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!