Response Latencies and Attitude-Behavior Consistency in a Direct Democratic Setting: Evidence from a Subnational Referendum in Germany
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 431–440, June 2014
How to Cite
Meyer, M. and Schoen, H. (2014), Response Latencies and Attitude-Behavior Consistency in a Direct Democratic Setting: Evidence from a Subnational Referendum in Germany. Political Psychology, 35: 431–440. doi: 10.1111/pops.12039
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SCHO 1358/3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!