The Secrecy Heuristic: Inferring Quality from Secrecy in Foreign Policy Contexts
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 97–111, February 2014
How to Cite
Travers, M., Van Boven, L. and Judd, C. (2014), The Secrecy Heuristic: Inferring Quality from Secrecy in Foreign Policy Contexts. Political Psychology, 35: 97–111. doi: 10.1111/pops.12042
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: 0552120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!