The (Identification) Cards You Are Dealt: Biased Treatment of Anglos and Latinos Using Municipal-Issued versus Unofficial ID Cards
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 539–555, August 2014
How to Cite
Ditlmann, R. K. and Lagunes, P. (2014), The (Identification) Cards You Are Dealt: Biased Treatment of Anglos and Latinos Using Municipal-Issued versus Unofficial ID Cards. Political Psychology, 35: 539–555. doi: 10.1111/pops.12044
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Yale Institution for Social and Policy Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!