“The New Psychology of Leadership: Identity, Influence and Power.” By S. A. Haslam, S. D. Reicher, and M. J. Platow. (E. Sussex, UK: Psychology Press).
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 462–464, June 2013
How to Cite
Holt, C. A. (2013), “The New Psychology of Leadership: Identity, Influence and Power.” By S. A. Haslam, S. D. Reicher, and M. J. Platow. (E. Sussex, UK: Psychology Press). Political Psychology, 34: 462–464. doi: 10.1111/pops.12046
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!