Authoritarianism, Anger, and Hostile Attribution Bias: A Test of Affect Displacement
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 225–243, April 2014
How to Cite
Milburn, M. A., Niwa, M. and Patterson, M. D. (2014), Authoritarianism, Anger, and Hostile Attribution Bias: A Test of Affect Displacement. Political Psychology, 35: 225–243. doi: 10.1111/pops.12061
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!