“Victims” Versus “Righteous Victims”: The Rhetorical Construction of Social Categories in Historical Dialogue Among Israeli and Palestinian Youth
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
How to Cite
Pilecki, A. and Hammack, P. L. (2013), “Victims” Versus “Righteous Victims”: The Rhetorical Construction of Social Categories in Historical Dialogue Among Israeli and Palestinian Youth. Political Psychology. doi: 10.1111/pops.12063
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Joan B. Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the University of Notre Dame
- National Academy of Education/Spencer Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!