Partisan Bias and Information Discounting in Economic Judgments
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 401–415, June 2014
How to Cite
Ramirez, M. D. and Erickson, N. (2014), Partisan Bias and Information Discounting in Economic Judgments. Political Psychology, 35: 401–415. doi: 10.1111/pops.12064
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!