Department of Politics New York University email@example.com
Anger, Exposure to Violence, and Intragroup Conflict: A “Lab in the Field” Experiment in Southern Israel†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 309–335, June 2014
How to Cite
Zeitzoff, T. (2014), Anger, Exposure to Violence, and Intragroup Conflict: A “Lab in the Field” Experiment in Southern Israel. Political Psychology, 35: 309–335. doi: 10.1111/pops.12065
I would like to thank Andrew Bausch, Bruce Bueno de Mesquita, Jeremy Ginges, Guy Grossman, Eran Halperin, Rose McDermott, Rebecca Morton, Bradley Ruffle, and Alexandra Scacco for their input and help developing the project. Additionally I would like to thank Harel Anavim, Shirli Babad, and Ziv Ben Naim for their excellent research assistance. Finally, I would also like to especially thank my advisor, Bruce Bueno de Mesquita for financial support, without which this project would not have been completed.
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Bruce Bueno de Mesquita
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!