The Temporal Consistency of Personality Effects: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 331–340, June 2015
How to Cite
Bloeser, A. J., Canache, D., Mitchell, D.-G., Mondak, J. J. and Poore, E. R. (2015), The Temporal Consistency of Personality Effects: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey. Political Psychology, 36: 331–340. doi: 10.1111/pops.12067
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- British Household Panel Survey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!