Narratives and Social Identity Formation Among Somalis and Post-Enlargement Poles
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Special Issue: NARRATIVES OF (IN)SECURITY: NATIONHOOD, CULTURE, RELIGION, AND GENDER
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 181–198, April 2015
How to Cite
Scuzzarello, S. (2015), Narratives and Social Identity Formation Among Somalis and Post-Enlargement Poles. Political Psychology, 36: 181–198. doi: 10.1111/pops.12071
- Issue online: 24 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!