Story Coalitions: Applying Narrative Theory to the Study of Coalition Formation
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 661–678, October 2014
How to Cite
Shenhav, S. R., Oshri, O., Ofek, D. and Sheafer, T. (2014), Story Coalitions: Applying Narrative Theory to the Study of Coalition Formation. Political Psychology, 35: 661–678. doi: 10.1111/pops.12072
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!