Story Coalitions: Applying Narrative Theory to the Study of Coalition Formation
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
How to Cite
Shenhav, S. R., Oshri, O., Ofek, D. and Sheafer, T. (2013), Story Coalitions: Applying Narrative Theory to the Study of Coalition Formation. Political Psychology. doi: 10.1111/pops.12072
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!