Personality, Childhood Experience, and Political Ideology
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 55–73, February 2015
How to Cite
De Neve, J.-E. (2015), Personality, Childhood Experience, and Political Ideology. Political Psychology, 36: 55–73. doi: 10.1111/pops.12075
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P01-HD31921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!