A Below-Average Effect with Respect to American Political Stereotypes on Warmth and Competence
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 341–350, June 2015
How to Cite
Eriksson, K. and Funcke, A. (2015), A Below-Average Effect with Respect to American Political Stereotypes on Warmth and Competence. Political Psychology, 36: 341–350. doi: 10.1111/pops.12093
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2009-2390, 2009-2678
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!