The Motivating Role of Perceived Right Violation and Efficacy Beliefs in Identification with the Italian Water Movement
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 315–330, June 2015
How to Cite
Mazzoni, D., van Zomeren, M. and Cicognani, E. (2015), The Motivating Role of Perceived Right Violation and Efficacy Beliefs in Identification with the Italian Water Movement. Political Psychology, 36: 315–330. doi: 10.1111/pops.12101
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!