Personality Certainty and Politics: Increasing the Predictive Utility of Individual-Difference Inventories
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 415–430, August 2015
How to Cite
Shoots-Reinhard, B. L., Petty, R. E., DeMarree, K. G. and Rucker, D. D. (2015), Personality Certainty and Politics: Increasing the Predictive Utility of Individual-Difference Inventories. Political Psychology, 36: 415–430. doi: 10.1111/pops.12104
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!