Moderators of Candidate Name-Order Effects in Elections: An Experiment
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 525–542, October 2015
How to Cite
Kim, N., Krosnick, J. and Casasanto, D. (2015), Moderators of Candidate Name-Order Effects in Elections: An Experiment. Political Psychology, 36: 525–542. doi: 10.1111/pops.12178
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!