Fight and Flight: Evidence of Aggressive Capitulation in the Face of Fear Messages from Terrorists
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 International Society of Political Psychology
How to Cite
Iyer, A., Hornsey, M. J., Vanman, E. J., Esposo, S. and Ale, S. (2014), Fight and Flight: Evidence of Aggressive Capitulation in the Face of Fear Messages from Terrorists. Political Psychology. doi: 10.1111/pops.12182
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0986880
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!