When Suspicious Minds Go Political: Distrusting and Justifying the System at the Same Time
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 613–629, December 2015
How to Cite
Agroskin, D., Jonas, E. and Traut-Mattausch, E. (2015), When Suspicious Minds Go Political: Distrusting and Justifying the System at the Same Time. Political Psychology, 36: 613–629. doi: 10.1111/pops.12185
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Doctoral College “Imaging the Mind” of the Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: FWF-W1233
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!