Boundaries of American Identity: Relations Between Ethnic Group Prototypicality and Policy Attitudes
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 International Society of Political Psychology
How to Cite
Huynh, Q.-L., Devos, T. and Altman, H. R. (2014), Boundaries of American Identity: Relations Between Ethnic Group Prototypicality and Policy Attitudes. Political Psychology. doi: 10.1111/pops.12189
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- National Institute of Mental Health Grants. Grant Numbers: R24 MH 065515, 3R24 MH 065515-06S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!