Terrorist Suspect Religious Identity and Public Support for Harsh Interrogation and Detention Practices
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 667–690, December 2015
How to Cite
Piazza, J. A. (2015), Terrorist Suspect Religious Identity and Public Support for Harsh Interrogation and Detention Practices. Political Psychology, 36: 667–690. doi: 10.1111/pops.12190
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2015
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Time-sharing Experiments for the Social Sciences (TESS)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!