Testing Our Quasi-Statistical Sense: News Use, Political Knowledge, and False Projection
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Society of Political Psychology
How to Cite
Gvirsman, S. D. (2014), Testing Our Quasi-Statistical Sense: News Use, Political Knowledge, and False Projection. Political Psychology. doi: 10.1111/pops.12203
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2014
- Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST). Grant Number: 3-878
- Jerusalem office of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- Ford Foundation Cairo Office
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!