Molecular characterization and functional analysis of two new β-1,4-endoglucanase genes (Ha-eng-2, Ha-eng-3) from the cereal cyst nematode Heterodera avenae
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 953–960, August 2013
How to Cite
Long, H., Peng, D., Huang, W., Peng, H. and Wang, G. (2013), Molecular characterization and functional analysis of two new β-1,4-endoglucanase genes (Ha-eng-2, Ha-eng-3) from the cereal cyst nematode Heterodera avenae. Plant Pathology, 62: 953–960. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12000
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB127502
- International Cooperation Research Grant of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009DFB30230
- Nature Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30921140411, 31171827
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!