Effect of cold-induced changes in physical and chemical leaf properties on the resistance of winter triticale (×Triticosecale) to the fungal pathogen Microdochium nivale
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 867–878, August 2013
How to Cite
Szechyńska-Hebda, M., Hebda, M., Mierzwiński, D., Kuczyńska, P., Mirek, M., Wędzony, M., van Lammeren, A. and Karpiński, S. (2013), Effect of cold-induced changes in physical and chemical leaf properties on the resistance of winter triticale (×Triticosecale) to the fungal pathogen Microdochium nivale. Plant Pathology, 62: 867–878. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12001
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Polish Science. Grant Number: 595/N-COST/2009/0
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: NCN N N310 778640
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!