These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Complete sequence of Erwinia piriflorinigrans plasmids pEPIR37 and pEPIR5 and role of pEPIR37 in pathogen virulence
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 786–798, August 2013
How to Cite
Barbé, S., Llop, P., Blom, J., Cabrefiga, J., Goesmann, A., Duffy, B., Montesinos, E., Smits, T. H. M. and López, M. M. (2013), Complete sequence of Erwinia piriflorinigrans plasmids pEPIR37 and pEPIR5 and role of pEPIR37 in pathogen virulence. Plant Pathology, 62: 786–798. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12002
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Swiss Federal Office of Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!