Redox status-mediated regulation of gene expression and virulence in the brown rot pathogen Monilinia fructicola
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 809–819, August 2013
How to Cite
Chiu, C.-M., You, B.-J., Chou, C.-M., Yu, P.-L., Yu, F.-Y., Pan, S.-M., Bostock, R. M., Chung, K.-R. and Lee, M.-H. (2013), Redox status-mediated regulation of gene expression and virulence in the brown rot pathogen Monilinia fructicola. Plant Pathology, 62: 809–819. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12006
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan to MHL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!