Roles of peroxidases and NADPH oxidases in the oxidative response of wheat (Triticum aestivum) to brown rust (Puccinia triticina) infection
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 993–1002, October 2013
How to Cite
Dmochowska-Boguta, M., Nadolska-Orczyk, A. and Orczyk, W. (2013), Roles of peroxidases and NADPH oxidases in the oxidative response of wheat (Triticum aestivum) to brown rust (Puccinia triticina) infection. Plant Pathology, 62: 993–1002. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12009
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- The National Science Centre. Grant Numbers: DEC-2011/01/B/NZ9/02 387, PBZ-MNiSW-2/3/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!