Induction of resistance to Phytophthora sojae in soyabean (Glycine max) by salicylic acid and ethylene
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 1048–1056, October 2013
How to Cite
Sugano, S., Sugimoto, T., Takatsuji, H. and Jiang, C.-J. (2013), Induction of resistance to Phytophthora sojae in soyabean (Glycine max) by salicylic acid and ethylene. Plant Pathology, 62: 1048–1056. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12011
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22570057
- National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!