Annual and herbaceous perennial native Australian plant species are symptomless hosts of Phytophthora cinnamomi in the Eucalyptus marginata (jarrah) forest of Western Australia
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 1057–1062, October 2013
How to Cite
Crone, M., McComb, J. A., O'Brien, P. A. and Hardy, G. E. S. J. (2013), Annual and herbaceous perennial native Australian plant species are symptomless hosts of Phytophthora cinnamomi in the Eucalyptus marginata (jarrah) forest of Western Australia. Plant Pathology, 62: 1057–1062. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12016
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP0776740
- Alcoa Alumina Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!