Phytophthora diversity and the population structure of Phytophthora ramorum in Swiss ornamental nurseries
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 1063–1071, October 2013
How to Cite
Prospero, S., Vercauteren, A., Heungens, K., Belbahri, L. and Rigling, D. (2013), Phytophthora diversity and the population structure of Phytophthora ramorum in Swiss ornamental nurseries. Plant Pathology, 62: 1063–1071. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12027
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Swiss State Secretariat for Education and Research. Grant Number: C09.0139
- COST action. Grant Number: FP0801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!