Components of quantitative resistance to leaf rust in wheat cultivars: diversity, variability and specificity
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 970–981, October 2013
How to Cite
Azzimonti, G., Lannou, C., Sache, I. and Goyeau, H. (2013), Components of quantitative resistance to leaf rust in wheat cultivars: diversity, variability and specificity. Plant Pathology, 62: 970–981. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12029
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- GNIS (Groupement National Interprofessionnel des Semences). Grant Numbers: FSOV 2005–2007, FSOV 2008–2011
- Florimond Desprez
- French Ministry of Research and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!