Characterization of Dickeya strains isolated from potato grown under hot-climate conditions
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 1097–1105, October 2013
How to Cite
Tsror (Lahkim), L., Ben-Daniel, B., Chalupowicz, L., van der Wolf, J., Lebiush, S., Erlich, O., Dror, O., Barel, V., Nijhuis, E. and Manulis-Sasson, S. (2013), Characterization of Dickeya strains isolated from potato grown under hot-climate conditions. Plant Pathology, 62: 1097–1105. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12030
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Chief Scientist of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Plants Production and Marketing Board
- Agricultural Research Organization
- Institute of Plant Protection
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!