Cucumber mosaic virus populations in Tunisian pepper crops are mainly composed of virus reassortants with resistance-breaking properties
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1415–1428, December 2013
How to Cite
Ben Tamarzizt, H., Montarry, J., Girardot, G., Fakhfakh, H., Tepfer, M. and Jacquemond, M. (2013), Cucumber mosaic virus populations in Tunisian pepper crops are mainly composed of virus reassortants with resistance-breaking properties. Plant Pathology, 62: 1415–1428. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12032
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Franco-Tunisian Utique program. Grant Number: 10G 0905
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!