Distribution and genetic diversity of root-knot nematodes (Meloidogyne spp.) in potatoes from South Africa
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 1184–1192, October 2013
How to Cite
Onkendi, E. M. and Moleleki, L. N. (2013), Distribution and genetic diversity of root-knot nematodes (Meloidogyne spp.) in potatoes from South Africa. Plant Pathology, 62: 1184–1192. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12035
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Technology and Human Resources Programme (THRIP)
- Potato South Africa (PSA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!