Relationship between ascochyta blight on field pea (Pisum sativum) and spore release patterns of Didymella pinodes and other causal agents of ascochyta blight
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1258–1270, December 2013
How to Cite
Davidson, J. A., Wilmshurst, C. J., Scott, E. S. and Salam, M. U. (2013), Relationship between ascochyta blight on field pea (Pisum sativum) and spore release patterns of Didymella pinodes and other causal agents of ascochyta blight. Plant Pathology, 62: 1258–1270. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12044
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- The South Australian Grains Industry Trust
- Grains Research Development Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!