Spatial connectedness of plant species: potential links for apparent competition via plant diseases
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1195–1204, December 2013
How to Cite
Cox, C. M., Bockus, W. W., Holt, R. D., Fang, L. and Garrett, K. A. (2013), Spatial connectedness of plant species: potential links for apparent competition via plant diseases. Plant Pathology, 62: 1195–1204. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12045
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Land Institute
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB-0130692, DEB-0516046, EF-0525712
- NSF-NIH Ecology of Infectious Disease program
- University of Florida Foundation. Grant Number: SBE-0244984
- Term Ecological Research Program
- NSF Long Term Ecological Research Program
- Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!