Characterization and host range of five tumorigenic Agrobacterium tumefaciens strains and possible application in plant transient transformation assays
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1384–1397, December 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, H.-H., Wu, E. T., Liu, S.-Y., Chang, S.-C., Tzeng, K.-C. and Kado, C. I. (2013), Characterization and host range of five tumorigenic Agrobacterium tumefaciens strains and possible application in plant transient transformation assays. Plant Pathology, 62: 1384–1397. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12046
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- National Science Council grant NSC. Grant Number: 100-2311-B-005-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!