Infection of mungbean seed by Macrophomina phaseolina is more likely to result from localized pod infection than from systemic plant infection
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1271–1284, December 2013
How to Cite
Fuhlbohm, M. J., Ryley, M. J. and Aitken, E. A. B. (2013), Infection of mungbean seed by Macrophomina phaseolina is more likely to result from localized pod infection than from systemic plant infection. Plant Pathology, 62: 1271–1284. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12047
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!