Light and scanning electron microscopy studies of the early infection stages of Hymenoscyphus pseudoalbidus on Fraxinus excelsior
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1294–1301, December 2013
How to Cite
Cleary, M. R., Daniel, G. and Stenlid, J. (2013), Light and scanning electron microscopy studies of the early infection stages of Hymenoscyphus pseudoalbidus on Fraxinus excelsior. Plant Pathology, 62: 1294–1301. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12048
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Swedish Research Council FORMAS
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!