Virulence affected by assay parameters during grapevine pathogenicity studies with Botryosphaeriaceae nursery isolates
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1214–1225, December 2013
How to Cite
Billones-Baaijens, R., Jones, E. E., Ridgway, H. J. and Jaspers, M. V. (2013), Virulence affected by assay parameters during grapevine pathogenicity studies with Botryosphaeriaceae nursery isolates. Plant Pathology, 62: 1214–1225. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12051
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!