Identification and differentiation of Phyllosticta species causing freckle disease of banana using high resolution melting (HRM) analysis
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1285–1293, December 2013
How to Cite
Wong, M.-H., Henderson, J. and Drenth, A. (2013), Identification and differentiation of Phyllosticta species causing freckle disease of banana using high resolution melting (HRM) analysis. Plant Pathology, 62: 1285–1293. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12056
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Horticulture Australia and the Australian Banana Growers Council
- Rotor-Gene at the Animal Science Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!