Analysis of Iris yellow spot virus replication in vector and non-vector thrips species
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1407–1414, December 2013
How to Cite
Birithia, R., Subramanian, S., Pappu, H. R., Muthomi, J. and Narla, R. D. (2013), Analysis of Iris yellow spot virus replication in vector and non-vector thrips species. Plant Pathology, 62: 1407–1414. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12057
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. Grant Number: 07.7860.5-001.00
- German Academic Exchange Services
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!