Host-range studies, genetic diversity and evolutionary relationships of ACLSV isolates from ornamental, wild and cultivated Rosaceous species
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 63–71, February 2014
How to Cite
Katsiani, A.T., Maliogka, V. I., Candresse, T. and Katis, N. I. (2014), Host-range studies, genetic diversity and evolutionary relationships of ACLSV isolates from ornamental, wild and cultivated Rosaceous species. Plant Pathology, 63: 63–71. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12058
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!